The mission of Ransom Middle School is to create a school where parents want to sent their children, students want to learn, teachers want to teach, and employees want to work.
Because learning is a valuable and lifelong process, the administration, faculty, staff, and students of Ransom Middle School believe:
- students should be provided a challenging, comprehensive curriculum and a variety of extracurricular activities,
- students should be provided competent and professional instructors who are committed to excellence,
- students should be provided learning experiences that prepare them to be mature, responsibile citizens who make positivie contributions to society,
- students, administrators, faculty, and staff are entitle to mutual respect, and
- family and community should be involved in the education process.